Professional yet affordable man and van removals in WC1 area are just a phone call away! Get in touch with Man and Van King’s Cross for a choice of the most versatile and inexpensive removal and delivery solutions available locally right now. Whether you need to shift a couple of boxes up the road or relocate the entire contents of your home or office – you can count on us to organise and provide you with the right service at the right price. In order to save you time, effort and heaps of unwanted hassles we cover all stages of the service from planning and scheduling to unpacking and distribution of items upon delivery.
Top quality man with van in WC1 – wide range of services to choose from
We maintain a comprehensive range of professional property removal and goods delivery services available to all private and business customers in WC1 area. Our professional experience and technical capacity allows us to breeze through things like:
- Home, office and establishment removals (including small scale jobs);
- Relocation of single, odd and high value goods (music instruments, antiques, artwork);
- Specialised removal, disposal, collection and delivery of furniture (home & office);
- Pickup and drop off for commercial goods/manufacturing supplies/construction materials (up to 1.5 tons);
- Delivery of internet order items and large store purchases;
Keep in mind our services can be modified as per individual needs and wants, or made to include one or more our additional options. Some of our most popular side services are:
- Professional end of tenancy cleaning (also available as move in cleaning service);
- Specialised packing and storage solutions (long & short term);
- Licensed domestic/commercial rubbish removal & full property clearances too;
- Furniture assembly & disassembly;
Dedicated removal teams – peace of mind for our customers
With us people don’t have to worry about the safety and integrity of their goods as all necessary measures are taken to prevent damage or loss of valuables during handling and transportation. We work with dedicated removal teams made up of experienced porters and qualified drivers.
Excellent value for money – every time
We stick to flexible pricing schemes based on accurate service quotes. By doing this we are able to offer optimal value for money given the circumstances and meet individual budget needs of our customers.
King’s Cross is one of London’s inner city districts which have seen much regeneration and redevelopment over the last couple of decades. Prior to extensive regeneration works in the mid-nineties, King’s Cross was a grimy red light district. However, the construction of St Pancras International Rail Station, with its famous Eurostar terminus put the area back on the map. The presence of one of London’s busiest train hubs – King’s Cross Station (adjacent to St Pancras) also gives the area more importance.