Relocation is not an easy task but moving your house or office in the area of Cricklewood is a piece of cake for our experienced men with van professionals. We offer full range of removal services at very attractive prices.
Low cost moves in the area of NW2
If you are organizing a domestic or business removal in Cricklewood then we can provide you with all the necessary assistance at very reasonable fees. We can back you at every step of your relocation starting with packing and ending with unpacking of all your property. Besides, we offer a full range of very moderately priced additional services, such as storage options for NW2, rubbish removal or furniture delivery. Some of the main benefits included in our removal offers are:
- Free customized quotes – check our website and get you estimate;
- 24/7 expert customer care – our friendly representatives can answer all your questions;
- Fully trained moving technicians – very experienced and highly reliable pros will service your removal;
- Licenced drivers – the persons behind the wheels know the area of Cricklewood and drive responsibly;
- Equipped moving trucks – we provide vans of different sizes that are fitted with all the necessary moving equipment;
- Goods in transit insurance coverage – you can relax while your property is on the move as it is fully insured.
No matter if you book us well in advance of your planned removal or hire us for the job at the last minute we guarantee a comprehensive and expedient man and van service. Call us today and we will arrange a hassle-free removal of your home or office at the most attractive fees in NW2.
Storage options for NW2 customers
We know how important a well-maintained and secure storage facility is and that is exactly what we offer for all private and business users from Cricklewood. We strive to meet all customer needs and provide various solutions, some of which are:
- Long and short-term storage options
- Different size of storage units
- Furniture storage
- Business storage options
The fees that we charge are very reasonable and we offer special discounts for longer periods, larger units or combinations of both. Check the availability of our NW2 storage facility with our customer service assistants.
Cricklewood is an urban and suburban area of north-west London and is located 5 miles northwest of Charing Cross. It includes three boroughs Barnet, Brent and Camden. The area has significant Irish population and The Crown pub, a terracotta, grade two listed Victorian building, which was restored in 2003 to become the Crown Moran Hotel, is a local landmark. Cricklewood is also famous for its green areas, one of which is Gladstone Park that was often visited by Mark Twain.